Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ИндексИндекс  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  ТърсенеТърсене  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  

BAVKA MU 99B+ 250x NEW ITEM SKINS A-U :D :D

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
asjd89aj89

Брой мнения : 1

BAVKA MU 99B+ 250x NEW ITEM SKINS A-U :D :D Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: BAVKA MU 99B+ 250x NEW ITEM SKINS A-U :D :D   BAVKA MU 99B+ 250x NEW ITEM SKINS A-U :D :D EmptyСря Апр 23, 2014 9:50 am

HTTP : // 99B. BAVKAPEACE . COM
Hello! Before I start talk about the server rates, I want to say 2 words about the server at all: This is private server - it's not hosting on super computer and no have super internet connection, the server have a lot of bugs (like all private servers), and i don't want to tell you - this is the perfect server: no bugs, no lags and etc. but I want to say today on the internet I see a lot of 99b server ( i have found probably 15) but i'm sure have more in the world. But all these servers are too similar. I have made this server and here i have replaced almost all items and bullshits and i think the people will like some different server, who will be interested to play (with new skins Very Happy). I will don't say you this server is cool or is stupid, I'll leave you to judge yourself.
PEACE & LOVE.

Server Start: Date: 22.04.2014, Time: 22:31 (GMT +02:00)

Max Online Players: 88
Experience: 250
Points Per Level: 5/7
Item Drop: 50
Bless Bug: OFF
Max Level: 350
Reset Level: 350 (Reset Stats)
Points Per Reset: 500
Max Resets: 200
Guild Create Level: 350
Character Delete Max Level: 100
Zen Duration: 10 sec.
Sell In Shops: heart of love, box of luck, golden medal .. potions .. all jewels .. quest items .. sets and weapons +11 +16 .. magics, pets, guardians and etc.
About the new skins: new satan and guardian angel, dinorant and unilia skins, new interface skins, new map skins, new blood castle, new sets, new weapons skins and etc. bla bla bla :Dif you want to understand what is the new here just join bavka mu Very Happy

Върнете се в началото Go down

BAVKA MU 99B+ 250x NEW ITEM SKINS A-U :D :D
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1